OMNIPAY INC. PRIVACY NOTICE
The Omnipay, Inc. Privacy Notice was updated on January, 2018.
SCOPE AND CONSENT
Omnipay, Inc.'s Data Privacy Manual applies to all personal data in whatever form (e.g., physical or digital), and processing of personal data in whatever manner (e.g., manual or automated) by the Company, its directors, officers, and employees of the Company. By using Omnipay, Inc.'s Services and/or registering for an account with Omnipay, Inc. (e.g. Omnipay, Inc.), you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Notice, and you are consenting to Omnipay, Inc.'s collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice.INFORMATION OMNIPAY, INC. COLLECTS
Omnipay, Inc. collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- - Information Omnipay, Inc. collects from you directly.
- - Information Omnipay, Inc. collects about you when you use our mobile applications or services.
- - Information Omnipay, Inc. collects about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
If you submit any personal information about other people to Omnipay, Inc. or to Omnipay, Inc.'s partners and service providers, you represent that you have the authority to provide such information and to permit us to use their personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.USES / INFORMATION SHARING
Omnipay, Inc. uses the information collected for Omnipay, Inc.'s business purposes and compliance regulatory rules and regulations:
- - To provide the products and services you request.
- - To manage Omnipay, Inc.'s sites and services.
- - To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- - For Omnipay, Inc.'s business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, crime/fraud monitoring and prevention, security, developing new products, testing, enhancing, improving or modifying our Intel Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- - Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities.
- - Perform other activities consistent with this Notice.
Omnipay, Inc. may share your information:
- - To Omnipay, Inc.'s affiliate entities and subsidiaries for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
- - To Omnipay, Inc.'s authorized partners, service providers and suppliers (e.g. web site hosting, data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services).
- - With third-party service providers who work on behalf of Omnipay, Inc. and Omnipay, Inc.'s business partners to send you joint communications.
- - To protect and defend Omnipay, Inc. (including enforcing Omnipay, Inc's Terms and Conditions).
- - When required by law and/or government authorities.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, Omnipay, Inc. may not be able to provide the products and services you request.
Omnipay, Inc. retains your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for its operations. In addition, Omnipay, Inc. may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce Omnipay, Inc.'s Contracts or Agreements and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.SECURITY
The Omnipay, Inc.'s Systems are designed to provide reasonable and appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization against unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with Omnipay, Inc. is no longer secure please immediately notify us by contacting us in accordance with the "Contact Us" section below.MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to correct, update, delete, or request access to the personal information that you have provided to Omnipay, Inc., you may contact Omnipay, Inc. thru this link or by sending a letter to the postal address below including your name, email address, account identification, and purpose of the request.
For your protection, Omnipay, Inc. will only implement requests with respect to personal information about you (not anyone else), and Omnipay, Inc. may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Omnipay, Inc. will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable laws. Omnipay, Inc. may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, as required under applicable legal obligations, and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. Some of your information may remain within our systems and other records, in compliance with applicable law.NOTICE
Omnipay, Inc. provides access to this Privacy Notice by:
- - Linking to it throughout our websites
- - Referencing it in our Terms and Condition
- - Incorporating it into our contracts, agreements, and other documents as necessary or appropriate
If you have a question or a complaint about this Privacy Notice, privacy standards, or information handling practices, you can reach Omnipay, Inc. thru "Contact us".UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Omnipay, Inc. may change this Privacy Notice. The "Last Updated" section at the top of this page states when this Privacy Notice was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Notice will become effective when Omnipay, Inc. posts the revised Privacy Notice on the Omnipay, Inc. Website. Your use of the Omnipay, Inc. Services following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Notice.
If any change may materially and negatively affect the privacy of your personal information, Omnipay, Inc. will use reasonable efforts to notify you in advance and give you a reasonable period of time to object to any changes.
Omnipay, Inc. encourages you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to stay informed about how Omnipay, Inc. collects, uses, and shares your personal information.